{Colorful Card Trio} Using the August 2021 "Spectrum" Premium Kit

 


Hello card lovers, Nicole here with these very colorful cards for your viewing pleasure!  I needed some cards for my stash and decided that the "Spectrum" Premium Kit would be great to make some general, non gender related cards.


I started with this "You are" card first.  I actually started with another cards idea with the Vicki Boutin triangle paper, but none of my ideas panned out with that so I just moved on to some of the scraps that I had from layouts.  I thought the "You are AMAZING" stickers that came with the kit was a great saying for a card and decided to go simple yet bold on this card.  I used the circle paper for the background, some Nuvo Mica Mist splattered, some word stickers to complete the "You are..." on the front, and finshed with the Pebbles Puffy Dots that also came with the kit.


The next card I made started with this lemon cut.  I wanted to use it in a slimline card and decided to back it with more leftovers from the circle paper.  After it was backed I put it on a black and white polka background, which I then used some of the green photo corners on, and stuck it down on a craft card.  For the sentiment I used a word sticker that says "happy" and used the green alphas to form "birthday".  I finsied with sequins and Finishing Touches pearls.


For my last card I decided to use the cuts that came in the kit and this blue paper.  I arranged my triangles and outlined them with a blue/teal marker, making sure to pop up on the card.  Before I placed the triangles I did use the stamp this month, adding little sections of it here and there.  I finished with some sequins, Finishing Touches pearls, and one nuvo drop. I also hand wrote the "we just" part of the sentiment with the same marker.

Thanks for stopping by to read about my cards!  I hope they help you with some card or even layout making inspiration.  I have added links to all the products that I used below.  We would love to see what you are creating with your kits, so please post your work on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #spectrum (or whichever kit you are working with)



Black Nuvo Drops

Finishing Touches Pearls


Comments

Popular Posts