{The Best Adventure Today} Using the July 2021 "Oasis" Premium Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this sunny and sandy layout featuring my girl and The Nick.  They recently spent some time in Northern Michigan.  This photo shows the two of them on the very top of a huge sand dune.  The "Oasis" Premium Kit was perfect for the gorgeous hazy vibe that I was going for on this project!


These gorgeous 49 and Market diecut pieces were perfect to create a beachy sign.  I used a scrap of patterned paper to create the post and popped it up on a bit of dimensional adhesive.


I love this jumbo geotag.  I backed it with a scrap of the same BoBunny patterned paper that I used to mat the photo.  I then popped the title as well as the geotag up to create some shadow and dimension in this cluster.


You can see my full process here:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club FaceBook Community page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





Comments

Popular Posts