{Rocky Pointe Fishing} Using the July 2021 "Lake Life" Deluxe Theme Kit


Happy Monday crafters!  I'm sharing this very colorful layout documenting some fishing fun using the "Lake Life" Deluxe Theme Kit.  Our family friend was fishing early in the morning and went on a kayak.  I just loved loved loved this oar paper and had to use it!!!!


The first thing I did was, of course, paper piece.  I backed my photos on white card stock to make them really pop on this page.  I also used some of the packaging from the alphas in the kit on the left side to add some interest.  I used the sequins that came in the kit and added them in little clusters through out the page and tied a bow with the ribbon adding it to the left of the pics as well.


I added my title on the yellow oar using the alphas from the kit.  Then picked some pieces from the ephemera kit to place on the layout.


I added a little cluster of fun here to the top right corner.  Finally I splattered with some white acrylic paint and the "Nebula Blue" Nuvo Mica Mist.  I did add journaling a bit later where these sunglasses are.  You can find a process video of this page here: {Rocky Pointe Fishing} Using the "Lake Life" Deluxe Theme Kit from {Not} Just for Boys

Thank you so much for visiting my layout post.  I hope that it gets you in a crafting mood!  We would love to see anything you create with our kits so please post to the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #lakelife (or whichever kit you're using)








 

Comments

Popular Posts