{Party Time} Using The July 2021 "Oasis" Premium Kit

I’m so happy to be sharing my new layout with you using this beautiful “Oasis” Premium Kit from the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club. I’m loving the color palette in this kit. I was excited to get these hilarious pictures of our cat all dressed up onto a layout.


I started with the mixed media-looking patterned paper as a base and then tore some strips layered vertically in the background. I matted both photos and adhered them down.


I loved the phrase stickers on the cardstock sticker sheet and I used a few around the layout. The stickers with words are always my favorites.


I thought the sunglasses from the diecut ephemera pack were perfect here. It was looking a little empty, so I added some green/blue splatters. 


 The “Party Time” phrase from the puffy sticker set seemed like an appropriate title! These pictures needed something funny.


Some sequins seemed like the perfect finishing touch. The colors are just so dreamy! 


This kit has so many beautiful pieces. If you are creating with any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club kits this month, please be sure to share with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community. We would love to see what you are all up to. 

See you all next month! 

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts