{Laundry Room Makeover} Using July 2021 "Oasis" Premium kit

Hello! Stace here, I hope everyone is doing well. I was going though my photos and stumbled across these photos of our laundry room redo. My husband and I decided to paint our guest room which turned into our sons room and the laundry room as well. My husband quickly learned that I don't function well with our house being in chaos.  We were able to make this space that we walk through on a daily basis exactly what we wanted. We cut the wood for these shelves and stained them our selves and ended up purchasing the rustic brackets  and it tied the room all together. I love the muted desert colors of the beautiful Oasis Premium kit and though it would be perfect. 


I started off with this Elle & Viv watercolor page as my background. I knew I wanted to add that bright orange paper as a layering piece under my photos. 
After deciding where my photos were going I wanted to see where I could add the embellishment pieces from the Prima Ephemera. I chose this cactus which I thought was fitting as we are in the desert. This makeover took place last summer while everyone was on lockdown. 
I added a few of the Heidi Swap carefree sticker strips along with a few of the Prima crystals and Black Nuvo Drops.

I chose to use an old set of thickers I had in my stash for my title. I also decided that the Cactus needed to be carried on to the bottom of the page as well. 

That wraps up my second layout for the month of July with this awesome kit.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Oasis" Premium Kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub and be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Fell free to check out my process video over on youtube:https://youtu.be/e3yNwt52-uI

Comments

Popular Posts