{Go and See the World Together} Using the July 2021 "Oasis" Premium Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this sequiny (is that a word) layout featuring the "Oasis" Premium Kit.  I used a larger photo of my daughter and The Nick in Northern Michigan.  I was so stoked that we received embroidery floss in our kits!  I just had to create a bold border with it!


The A La Carte section has such beautiful sequin mixes!  I applied lots of Nuvo Liquid Adhesive along the deep orange line of this Obed Marshall patterned paper and packed on lots of the "Oasis" Sequin Mix.  I love it!


You can see a nice closeup of the embroidery here around the title cluster.  Oh, that shiny gold word is from the Rosie's Studio line.  So pretty!


I cannot wait to see what you create with this gorgeous kit!  Please share your projects with us on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community FaceBook Page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.


You can see my full process here:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon






Comments

Popular Posts