{Celebrate Today} Using July 2021 "Oasis" Premium kit

Hi scrappy friends, I am here with my last layout for the month of July. I loved this "Oasis" Premium kit because of the colors. They were perfect for me to use this month. I love this photo of my son eating an Oreo filled with pop rocks. This was his first time trying them. He decided that they were not that good. 


I started using that Ombre dot paper included as my background. I thought I would actually trace some triangles and put them in a circle shape to add a little bit of color to the bottom of the page. 

                                         
I decided to trace each triangle to give a little bit more separation. I added a few of the phrase stickers from the Heidi Swapp- Carefree Sticker sheets. Along with a few of the Prima Marketing -Nature Lover Say it in Crystals 
The Prima Marketing "Golden Desert" Ephemera was prefect I was able to find this cowboy boot that says "adventure lover". This describes my son to the tee. The "Right Here Right Now" sticker also came from that ephemera pack. 
I took a tag from Mintay- Suntastic 12x12 Cardboard Sticker sheet and added my date to the layout. 

My title came from the puffy thickers included. I love this font. To finish off my layout I used another one of the Heidi Swapp phrase stickers and a few more prima crystals. 

That wraps up my second layout for the month of July with this awesome kit.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Oasis" Premium Kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub and be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Fell free to check out my process video over on youtube:https://youtu.be/E0ng_cxoj0M

Comments

Popular Posts