{Camp Life} Using the "Lake Life" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello!!! Sharing my third layout for July using the "Lake Life" Deluxe Theme Kit. This is an 11 x 8 1/2 landscape layout. 
This might be one of my favorite layouts and goes in my childhood album. It is of my sister and I camping, something we did often with my dad. It's 40 years old and finally in an album scrapbooked.
My favorite part is this cute cutfile. I used the Carta Bella real-life paper included in the kit to back it. Then I placed it on this woodgrain background outlined in the green Jen Hadfield pattern paper. 
I used the Carta Bella sticker to create what I call a controlled sticker sneeze.
I used the alphabet letters to add important info like names, dates and location. I traced around the letters in black. That's something I like to do to make the letters have a start and finish and stand out. I matted my photo and added some final touches of flat back pearls in matching colors.
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 
Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts