{SUMMER LOVIN'} using the June 2021 "Breeze" Premium Kit

Hello, Jennifer here sharing my third layout using the "Breeze" Premium Kit. This is an 8 1/2x11 layout. 
This layout started with this cutfile in mind. I used Shimmerz to color it. I backed it with Amy Tangerine paper. I decided not to back my photos. I distressed the Heidi Swapp woodgrain paper and put pieces of the Amy Tangerine reverse side behind the tore out pieces.
I left a quarter inch border around the edge of the entire layout. I picked up the Rosie Studio word stickers in the a la carte section. I added curious and silly right on top of the photos. 
I added a few more word stickers from the sticker book to the bottom left. 
I added 3 sequins in matching colors around the layout and a gold leaf sticker at the top, left of the layout by the cutfile. I really enjoyed working with the "BREEZE" Premium Kit. 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 
Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts