{Pizza Time} Using the "#Foodie" Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello crafty friends, I'm back with another "#Foodie" Deluxe Theme Kit page for you and this time it is a double page layout!  I love it when my kiddos make pizza and so do they!  They are in the kitchen and engaged in the activity, plus it's one less thing I have to do, hahaha!  My girls were having so much fun that I snapped a couple of shots of them.  To start this page I worked on my paper piecing, which was important to me since I don't get the extra paper.  I only had one if the black "Menu" sheets, so I had to make sure that both sides were brought all together in the end for this layout.  With the red checked paper I feel like it came together nicely!


I decided to make a shaker pocket with the cut that came with the kit.  I used the "#Foodie" Sequin Mix and some from my "Marvelous" Sequins as well, since those are sold out you could also use some plain black and white sequins as well.  To make the shaker pocket I glued some plastic from a page protector onto the bottom of the cut.  Then I put dimensional tape/dots around the area I will fill in.  Last I put another plastic from a page protector on the bottom to sandwich in the sequins.  Now I could put the shaker where ever I like on the page.


I just had to use this little pizza patch (how could I not)!!!  I went through the ephemera from the kit and pulled out some sayings and added red stars around the page as well.


I finished off my page with these charms.  I glued them down where I wanted them and just glued some red bows on top (made with the twine from my kit packaging).  Lastly I took some time to journal and my page was complete!

Thank you so much for reading about my process!  You can watch my process video if you would like to see me in action here: {Pizza Time} Scrapbooking Layout  I hope it gets you in the mood to make something crafty, or some pizza!!!  We would love to see anything you make with our kits so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #foodie (or whichever kit you are working with)
 




Comments

Popular Posts