{LET'S EAT} USING THE JUNE "#FOODIE" DELUXE THEME KIT

Mmmmmm, I love food!  There are lots of people in the world that eat to live, me on the other hand, live to eat!!!  When I was in San Antonio in February, me and my gang found a cute little breakfast place not too far from our hotel.  It is called Schilo's and is the oldest restaurant in town.  When I found out we had the "#FOODIE" Deluxe Theme Kit, I just knew it was perfect for these pics.  Since I had 4 pics I decided to make a pocket page layout!
I always try to incorporate a different feel for each pocket on these layouts, so for my title pocket I kept it simple.  I used black letters from my stash and the "Eat" acrylic piece to make my title.  I also used the checked stamp that came in the kit along with the "#FOODIE" sequin mix and some white acrylic stars.
I am in love with this pocket!!!  I just loved those little charms that came in the kit and this breakfast layout is perfect for that little egg in the frying pan.  I also used the spoon and fork flags that came in the ephemera pack and the little red twine that was wrapping my kits this month!
What's breakfast without a fancy drink!  I tried the carmel latte there and it was (as the journaling says) DEEEE-LISH!!!!  Here I used some more sequins, little gems, a red acrylic star, and the little wood to go coffee cup.

I'm in love with the way this pocket page turned out!  I hope you like it too and it inspires you to get creating, maybe even your own pocket card.  We would love to see all the things you create with your kit, so please post to our Facebook group, {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #FOODIE (or which ever kit you are working with). Thank you so much for popping on a reading about my delicious page, I also have a YouTube process video for this page that you can see here: https://youtu.be/tStXbxnFpQw

Comments

Popular Posts