{Favorite Moment} Using the "Breeze" Premium Kit





Happy Monday, friends! Today, I'm posting two layouts on the NJFB blog; make sure you scroll down for the first page I posted, using the "#Foodie" Deluxe Theme Kit.



For this page, I used the "Breeze" Premium Kit and add-ons. I love the cool colors of this kit and the beautiful pattern papers! I used the gorgeous blue floral pattern as my background, then added lined paper on top for contrast. I matted the photos on tan paper and added those on top of the pattern papers. 



The Heidi Swapp sticker book has gold photo corners and I added those on the outside corners of the photos. I also added a gold clear floral sticker behind the photos. Clear stickers and I don't usually get along (ha!) but this sticker was too pretty to leave the in package. The subtle gold metallic flowers look lovely on top of the lined paper. 



These photos are some of my favorite of Ben and me, and I wanted to keep the layout light and airy, without a lot of extra embellishments. I added gold resin stars and the "Breeze" sequins mix to my page (both adhered with the Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive) and a few stickers from the Heidi Swapp Carefree Sticker Book. 

Thank you so much for stopping by the {Not} Just For Boys blog and I hope you like my layout! We love seeing your work, too, and would love for you to tag us on social media when you post your creations! 

Have a great week!
-Erin  

Comments

Popular Posts