{Eat} using the “#Foodie” Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello everyone! I’m back to share my most recent layout using the “#Foodie” Deluxe Theme Kit to showcase this photo of my crowning achievement in the kitchen. I am joking, of course, but I was pretty proud of myself. I hate cooking and baking, but I decided to reverse engineer a recipe from the box of overnight oats that I loved, but couldn’t find in the store anymore. 

I layered the recipe cards for half of my layout and used strips of the other.  I matted my photo on a couple of patterned papers and put a strip of the milk jug paper underneath it.

I decided to use the banners that came in the ephemera pack as my title. I used some of the red twine that came tied around my kit when it arrived and tied some bows at the ends. 

I clustered some of the ephemera at the bottom right of my photo and adhered one of the metal charms. I popped up the label on adhesive squares and made sure to label it ME! I don’t want to forget that I had some slight success in the kitchen in my life. 

I decided a little cluster was needed in the upper right hand corner. So I grabbed a lace tag from my stash for the date and layered it with some pieces of ephemera. I sprinkled some sequins around my layout and it was done! 


I hope you enjoyed this little tour of my layout. I had so much fun working with this layout this month. I’m sure I will end up getting more layouts out of the leftovers. 
If you are creating with some {Not} Just for Boys Kits this month, please share with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community  and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #foodie
Make sure to come find me and say hello on Instagram  where I share all of my layouts. 

See you next month! 

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts