{Eat} | Using the #Foodie Deluxe Theme Kit | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you my second layout with the oh so versatile #Foodie Deluxe Theme Kit.  We recently went out to brunch to celebrate my daughters' birthday and I had the best corned beef hash skillet!  And yes, this is the kind of thing that I love to scrap about.  It's the everyday moments for me!


This fab wood veneer piece came masked in the event that we want to customize it.  Well, I left some of the masking on as I love the two-tone effect that was achieved with taking off just bits here and there.  How awesome that we even get to play with our A La Carte goodies!


We received the coolest little metal pieces with this kit.  I created a cluster on either side of my photo using a metal foodie piece as well as a wood veneer and sequins from the A La Carte section.  Aren't they cute?!


This kit is so perfect to document your fantastic food photos, lakeside pics and so much more!


You can see my full process here:


I can't wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please share with us on our {Not} Just for Boys FaceBook Community page as well as on Instagram and be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon











Comments

Popular Posts