{Breakfast Buddies} using the “#Foodie” Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello again, my friends! I’m back again, this time using the fun “#Foodie” Deluxe Theme Kit

I found this picture of my daughter sharing her breakfast with her cat on my phone and I knew this breakfast food themed paper was the perfect fit. So I tore a sheet in half and started adding stuff. 

I layered some of the papers behind my photo and used half of one of the Heidi Swapp recipe cards to do my journaling on. 

I added the totally adorable frying pan with an egg in it and a piece from the ephemera pack that really spoke to the photo I used. 

After journaling, I glued down the cute little knife and fork charm, used the stencil and some ink to create a little banner in the upper right hand corner, and splattered around some Nuvo Mica Mist. 

I used some stickers from the sticker sheet and some of the die cuts from the ephemera pack to create a border at the bottom of my layout, and it felt finished. 

I love creating with these kits! If you do too, we would love to see what you’re doing. Share your layouts with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community on Facebook. You can also find me over on Instagram where I share all of my scrapbook layouts. 

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts