{WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS...} Using the April 2021 "Electric" Premium Kit

Can you believe that I was able to make a Florida beach layout with this kit?!  My son was down in Florida and they were in the middle of a cold snap.  He made the best of it playing with his R/C car along the shore.  The "Electric" Premium kit had the perfect tones for this chilly, cloudy day!  Now I know that the cutfile I used is perfection for Disney, but who said I can't use it as a gorgeous sandcastle?


I was having myself a time creating layers on the bottom portion of this layout and needed just a little something.  Cue a ton of sequins to add some fabulous sparkle and shine!


I created interest around each of my photos with some chipboard, vellum, stickers and enamel dots!  Each photo was treated like its own little layout.


I snuck in a few stickers from a previous kit and added in a few sequins as well as black enamel dots from the Bo Bunny "Candy Dots".


I've done three layouts so far and I still have tons of embellishments and gorgeous paper!


I can't wait to see what you create with these kits!  Please join us on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community FaceBook page as well as on Instagram and be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

You can see my full process for this layout on my YouTube Channel "She's Crafty".














 

Comments

Popular Posts