{ROAD TRIP} Using the "Electric" Premium Kit


Hello all!  I have this fun page documenting our road trip home from Texas in February.  I'm using the wonderful "Electric" Premium kit to help me show off my silly pics! I started by putting down some texture paste with a stencil I received with a previous kit.  On the first page I have a vertical twine with little lightening bolts and the light bulb.  I included the light bulb because it was truly a bright idea to just drive home!  I also have a horizontal twine going across my second page.


I loved using these little vellum stamps on all my pages that I created with the "Electric" kit and I surely had to use them here too.  I found one with this car on it and thought it was oh so appropriate.  I also added the circle from packaging that I fussy cut, along with this lightening bolt, and a twine bow.
 

I found another little car from the vellum stamp book and was able to use it on my second page too.  Here I used one of the acrylic lightening bolts to help create some interest.


I finished my page with this little flag banner at the end of page two.  I love how this double page layout turned out and how many pictures I was able to fit on it!  You can find a process video of this here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCspWFIOGWTk8VErWstL84yg

Thank you so much for dropping in on this page process.  I hope it gets you crafting!  We would love to see whatever you have created using our kits, so please share them with us on our Facebook {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community group page as well as on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #electric (or whichever kit you are using)

Comments

Popular Posts