{No Jutsu} Using the "Marvelous" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hey everyone!  I'm here with my last layout using the "Marvelous" Deluxe Theme Kit for April.  I had this great picture of Caylan and wanted to document the headband that she bought and the anime that she enjoys.  


I used the starburst paper to highlight the photo.  The colored panel paper was great for a photo mat and I like how it provides different colors around the photo.


I love the speech bubble that says "Let's Roll" and I think it compliments the photo.  For the journaling, I cut out one of the large speech clouds from one of the patterned papers.


I used the acrylic mask on here which is so great!  And I looks like a ninja mask, which goes well.  Caylan's name is in some older Freckled Fawn alphas and they are paired with the large red Thickers from the kit and some smaller letter stickers.


I used up some of the word strips from the sticker sheet along with the POW patch.  I love the way it all came together!

Thanks so much for joining me today.  If you want to see the process for making this layout, you can watch it on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/X4NtcsgbD5Q

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts