{HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING} Using the "Electric" Premium Kit

Oh my goodness have we ever needed some Spring weather in my neck of the woods!  The sun is finally shining, we have Canadian geese flying overhead and the daffodils are peeking their little yellow heads out of the earth.  Now onto the "Electric" Premium Kit.  I knew that I needed to use this gorgeous yellow paper as is for a background!  How could I dare cut into it?  It was perfect to showcase this happy little bulb!  

I grabbed these adorable little mushrooms from the A La Carte section of the store and layered them with the gorgeous vellum pieces as well as the leafy bits from this cutfile.  I do love all of the texture and various opacity from the cutfile, patterned paper and vellum!


I just may need ten packs of these gorgeous Jen Hadfield Thickers!  They are the deepest navy and are stuffed full of all of the vowels!


The exclusive stamp set contained this perfect little arrow to help direct your eye to the title.  A fancy pearl from the “Bo Bunny” Candy Dots and a sequin made this ever so special!


I somehow have oodles of goodies left from my kit!  I can’t wait to keep creating!


I cannot wait to see what you create with the {Not} Just for Boys Kits this month.  Please join us on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club FaceBook group and on Instagram and be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

You can find my process video for this layout on my YouTube Channel “She’s Crafty”.






Comments

Popular Posts