{Happiness} Using the April 2021 NJFB Page Kit by Meridy Twilling


Hello crafty friends, and welcome back to the {Not} Just for Boys blog! Today, I am sharing my final layout using the April kits. For this layout, I used the April 2021 NJFB Page Kit by Meridy Twilling and a cardstock cut available in the NJFB shop (Laurel Leaf Frame Cardstock Cut).


I love how Meridy added the chipboard phrase stickers on top of the frame and I did the same on my layout. I chose words and phrases that work well with my photo and the story I wanted to tell. 


The cardstock cut arrives a pure white, but I wanted it to match my page. I used a dobber to paint the cardstock with a light green pigment ink. I used the same ink to the color the cardstock cut title. 


 A added three more chipboard phrase stickers to the side of the Laurel Leaf Frame Cardstock Cut.

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my page! I hope you have a great week. Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys on social media when you post your layouts and creations; we love seeing what you make! 

Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts