{BOY MOM} using "Electric" Premium Kit

Hello!! Jennifer here sharing my third layout of the month. A single 11x8 1/2 landscape design layout using the "Electric" Premium Kit for April.
 

I knew I wanted to use this beautiful navy as a background. Other than that I didn't have any ideas. So I started looking through the kit and the chipboard pieces caught my eye. I decided I would try doing a triangle layout. I love the end result. 


I cut triangles from most of the papers included in the kit. The xo paper I had on my desk from a previous layout. It was perfect I needed a white base and black to draw in the triangle chipboard pieces. 


I used three triangles in the upper left and lower right corner. I placed words over both. 


The title was made with the stamp set "mom" and "boy" with the thickers included in the kit. For the final touches I added in the little half pearls black and white would of been fine but I had some of the blue and yellow left over from previous kits so I used those. I tied a string through the lightning bolt on the title piece and added in a label sticker. 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 
Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts