{Beautiful Sunset} Using the “Electric” Premium Kit

 
Happy Sunday, friends! Today, I'm sharing my second layout using the "Electric" Premium Kit and add-ons. I have so many photos from our trip to Cape Coral, FL and this "brilliant" die cut matched my photos perfectly.
 

I love the vellum pieces included in this kit and I tucked a piece under chipboard at the bottom of my page. I used twine (included with my NJFB package!) to tie a bow at the top of the tag.

The chipboard pieces in this kit are great for layering. I tore the edge of the vellum piece and tucked it under a chipboard half-circle. I added enamel dots and sequins to each cluster of embellishments.

 I added the date above the photos, along with another chipboard piece, a vellum piece, and gold sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys kit club when you post your projects on social media. 

 Have a great week!

Erin

Comments

Popular Posts