{Be A Light} Using the “Electric” Premium Kit

Hello again, my friends! I am so excited to share this layout with you today. I started it and was not happy about it at first. Then I hit a moment where it all came together and I’m very pleased with how it turned out. Does that ever happen to you? I think about 50% of my layouts start like that. 


I made this using my “Electric” Premium Kit and I’m so pleased with it. I have had this sketch sitting in a Pinterest board for ages. I was inspired to use it. I started with the pale blue paper and I cut about six inches down from the top, folded it over and covered the flaps with two different patterned papers. I then adhered the dark blue paper behind the opening and splattered some Nuvo Mica Mist across the page.


 The acrylic lightbulb inspired my title. My church has done a lot of work in my small community, so the title seemed apt. I love the feeling of those puffy alpha stickers. I adhered a couple of the chipboard triangles, the “happy place” phrase and some of the Bo Bunny dots  


I adhered my photos and used my new (to me) typewriter to whip up some journaling strips. Then I adhered the lightbulb along with some of the Bo Bunny Dots and a chipboard arrow.  


I just added a couple more chipboard triangle stickers and this layout feels finished. I like how it all came together in the end  

Thanks for coming to take a closer look at my layout! If you are creating with any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kits, please share your layouts with us on Face book in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community. I would be so happy to see what you are creating! 

I will be back next month using a new, amazing kit. I’ll see you then! 

Joy


Comments

Popular Posts