{Avengers Endgame} using the April 2021 "Marvelous" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hi Friends, My son and husband are big time Marvel fans. We had gone to the theater on opening weekend to see Avengers Endgame. We made homemade soft pretzels and Mason discovered that they were his favorite snack. He wanted to make sure that we took them with us to the movie so that we had some snacks besides popcorn to eat. This Marvelous Deluxe Theme Kit was perfect to use for these memories. 

I started off with using that black polka dot cardstock as well as two of the other patterns to create my background. I added a white background to my photos and then chose to use a punch from my stash to create the decorative yellow border. 


I used some of the other papers included in the kit and created the tags that are shown above. I had to add a close up of the pretzel balls since Mason always wants to remember this moment. I chose to use the "bam" acrylic piece


I added my journaling on the toon talk speech bubbles along with one of the NJFB "Marvelous" Red Stars and some matching Nuvo drops in simply white & Dandelion Yellow. I added some faux white stitching around the entire page to tie everything together. 


For my last embellishment cluster, on the top left corner of my photos, I used the same papers and created banners and tucked them under my photos. The "don't forget" circle chipboard piece came from the Heidi Swapp  "Speech Bubble" Chipboard Stickers, a few more Nuvo drops and a NJFB "Marvelous" Red Star. 

That wraps up my last layout for the month ofApril with this awesome kit.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Marvelous" Deluxe Theme Kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.


Fell free to check out my process video over on youtube: https://youtu.be/9OnLAtI4xzU

Comments

Popular Posts