{You Were Our Greatest Adventure} Using The “Treasured” Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello my friends! I’m excited to share this layout with you using this “Treasured” Deluxe Theme Kit . It makes me tear up a little, but I think I’ll get through it. It was the perfect kit at scrap this photo of my husband holding our firstborn for the first time. He turned 18 last week. 


I have a hard time scrapping baby pictures of my boys, but this kit has just the right amount of cute stuff mixed in. I used some Nuvo Mica Mist to creat splatters on my background. Then I adhered all my patterned papers and add the “greatest adventure” title from the Thickers set. Then I decided I needed a little extra on the title and I used the little Thickers letter tiles that are an add-on to this kit. 


I used a square from the cut-apart sheet to make a little subtitle and added a fabric bow, the little rabbit sticker along with some sequins, Nuvo Drops, and a little silver star from the Thickers set. 


To add some interest to the top of my layout, I added a couple pieces of die cut ephemera and the “wonder” banner dimensional sticker along with more Nuvo, sequins, and silver stars. 


Thanks for taking a look at my layout. I’m so glad I got to share a layout using this kit in March. If you are creating with any kits this month, please share with us on the {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Facebook group. I’d love to get some inspiration from all of you! 

See you all next month! 

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts