{Wonderful You} using the "Patina" Premium Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here, sharing my third layout for March using the "Patina" Premium Kit. This is a double 8 1/2x11 design layout.
When I saw the page kit and the Premium kit this month I knew they were going to go together. I knew I had the perfect photos that needed to be documented. All the gears and papers were going to be perfect. I started with getting my words all in order. The cutfile included in the page kit was going to work perfect but I needed to cut it apart. I used a brand new pack of these tiny thickers I had in my stash. Once I got my quotes by me in order, I started getting my layout together.
I matted all my photos on cream colored paper. The photo on the left is double matted, I figured the copper color matched the background color in the court room background of the other two photos on the right side, the light blue mat is from the cut apart sheet. Then I started tearing another paper. I inked the edges in black ink.
I knew I wanted a large clock for this layout. I cut a clock from my Silhouette with roman numerals. I popped it up on play foam so then I could add the gears in the center of it. I love the way it turned out. The time on the clock is the actual time the judge finalized my youngest son's adoption.
I popped the left and right photo up, the middle photo is flat. I added two little stickers that went with the theme then I pulled out my metal dies. I used all of the metal gears included in the kit on this layout. I decided I needed a few more gears so I die cut a few more in black and matching blue and peach/cream color.
For my final touch I added in splatters. I used acrylic paint, nuvo mist and Heidi Swapp mist in navy. I just love how this layout turned out and of course it's a huge moment in our lives finally documented. If you hold out long enought the right kit does come along.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 
Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts