{Treasured Cards} Using the "Treasured" Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello fellow crafters!  Today I have a trio of cards using the "Treasured" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I tried my best to make these NOT just for boys and it seems like these are some cards that can be almost for any occasion.


The above card was made by just paper piecing together a lot of papers and then following up with embellishments.  I made it with a new mom/dad in mind, but you could probably send to a graduate too, especially if they are into a more whimsey theme.


I wanted to make balloons with this heart clusters cut from the shop and decided to use it on this card.  I backed it with different papers from the kit and popped it up.  I added mixed media, sequins, and a sentiment.  I do believe this card could be for a new mom/dad, or a graduation, or even a just for fun card!


This was my favorite card.  It was super fun to make and the whimsy feel is sooo fun!  I played with my Distress Inks to achieve this look, then I backed the cutfile that came with the kit, and followed up with embellishments.  And the sentiment is so vague again it can be used for so many events...the arrival of a new baby, a birthday, or just to say hi!

Thank you so much for popping on here to view my new cards.  I hope they inspired you to get crafty yourself! If you do make something with our kits we would love to see it...please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook page or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #treasured (or any other kit you are working with) I also have a YouTube process video you can view here: Cuz We Love To Scrap YouTube


 
 

Comments

Popular Posts