{Sweet Moment} Using the March 2021 "Patina" Premium Kit

Welcome to my final page using the "Patina" Premium Kit! I created my second layout with pictures from a recent boating trip, and I used more pictures from that trip for my last page. The blues and creams in this kit work so well with beach/ocean/boating pictures. 

For this layout, I combined the Premium Kit with several add-ons: "Backyard" Thickers, "Soulmate" Sticker Sheet, "Patina" Cardstock Add-on, "Happy Life" Thickers, & "Heat Wave" Thickers.

The sky and water were similar colors in my photos and I wanted to add a bit of color to this page. The gold Thickers add a nice pop of color to a very blue and cream page. I used pieces from the cut-apart pattern paper in the main kit to create the layered background behind the photos. Cut-aparts are a great way to get a lot of patterns from one piece of paper. I tucked the papers behind my photos so bits and pieces of color popped out from behind the pictures. I also added enamel dots (from the main kit) around the photos, and splattered the background with Nuvo-Mica Mist "Pampas Grass". If you haven't checked out the Nuvo Mica Mist yet, make sure to head to the shop and see the beautiful colors {Not} Just For Boys has available! They are so much fun to work with and I love the colors. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I would love to see what you create with this kit! Make sure to tag NJFB when you post your projects on social media. 

- Erin

Comments

Popular Posts