{Sleepy Time} Featuring the “Treasured” Deluxe Theme Kit

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this sweet layout featuring the “Treasured” Deluxe Theme Kit.  I seriously love all of the texture and dimension in this kit along with the glow of the metallics.  I am so jazzed that I remembered to pick up a second pack of the gorgeous papers!  


I layered the cutfile frame with a couple of die cuts, the silver stars, sequins and enamel dots (from the “Patina” Premium Kit).  I wanted all of my bits and pieces to have a little dimension so I made sure to ink all of the edges with a bit of charcoal ink.


The American Crafts “Grayson” Thickers have the best dimension with a bit of metallic gleam.  I mixed two different fonts to keep things interesting!



I adore this little gray bear, the sequins, the Thickers and the sweet cutfiles!  What was your favorite goodie in the kits this month?  


I can’t wait to see what you create with your {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Kits!  Please join us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club FaceBook Community as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

You can see my process for this layout on my YouTube Channel “She’s Crafty”.







Comments

Popular Posts