{Poor Caylan} Using March's Patina Kit

Hey everyone!  I'm using March's Premium Kit, called Patina, to document the fact that my daughter will never find her name on a novelty nameplate.  I played off the blues in the kit for this layout.


The map paper was perfect for a background since my girls are holding license plates in the photos.  I thought it was fun to do a play on a travel theme, even though it's not travel based.  I used a scrap of the blue striped paper and tore it so the white core was showing.


I used a couple of the tickets from the die cut pack in the kit for some fun layers.


I used a journal block from one of the cut apart papers that has a subtle map design on it.  A couple of the metal gears were great to frame out my title.


I cut out a couple of butterflies from on of the cards in the die cut pack for extra embellishment, along with the large viewfinder.  I finished off the layout with some of the enamel dots.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  If you want to watch my process for making this layout, you can watch it on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ1B-SBViXA

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts