{Good Times} using the “Patina” Premium Kit
Hello again friends! I can’t stop with this “Patina” Premium Kit this month. This picture of my younger son trying to squeeze the life out of his sister and I while I was trying to get a selfie of us cracks me up.
I just loved this cardstock cut that comes as an add on to the kit. It’s not too big and just the right size for a title. I backed it using lots of bits and pieces from the patterned papers. I used one of the cut apart sheets so that I got a big variety of patterns.
I put my photos just above the Good Times cardstock cut. I used a tag cut out from the reusable packaging and added two of the acrylic/wood feathers (add ons) to my page.
I added some of the “Free Spirit” die cut banners to my page featuring the one that says, “fun”. These were just perfect for helping keep the flow of my page going. I love putting things on a diagonal like that.
I glued down some of the gears that came with the kit. I used a couple on the top and on the bottom of the page too. They add a fantastic bit of dimension. And I love the metal finish along with these patterned papers. I just had to splatter some watercolor paint around my paint in addition to a few sequins from the add on mix. A couple of word stickers, and my layout was done.I am so glad you came to check out this layout. I really am having a great time creating with this kit. I hope you’ll come share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook group. You can also find all my scrapbook layouts over on Instagram at joybells_scraps. Until next time!
Joy






Comments
Post a Comment