{Go Fish} Using The “Patina” Premium Kit

Hi there! I am so excited to be working with the “Patina” Premium Kit this month. It’s beautiful! 

I wanted to get this picture of my kids fishing with their cousins in the scrapbook. This kit had a good feel to go with this photo. I adhered strips of patterned paper onto a piece of the cardstock add on for this kit and put my photo top and center. 
I used the Pampas Grass Nuvo Mica Mist to splatter a little on my cardstock. I couldn’t get a good picture of it’s shimmer. It is not an overwhelming sparkle; it’s just enough.  It really does add something to the page. 

I wanted to use some of the metal gear pieces on this layout. I decided on the aged-looking copper ones along with a smattering of sequins and some Nuvo drops. 

I used a couple of the phrase stickers on my layout that pertained to my journaling. They went perfectly. 
I hope you have enjoyed this little peek at how I put this layout together. It is such a fun kit to work with. If you create any layouts using {Not} Just for Boys Kits this month, please share them with us on their Facebook Community. You can always find me over on Instagram where I share all of my scrapbook layouts. 

See you again soon! 

Joy



Comments

Popular Posts