{Day Date} Using the March 2021 “Patina” Premium Kit

Hello everyone!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this nifty layout with an industrial kind of vibe.  I love the combination of metal, patterned paper and gorgeous diecuts from both the "Patina" Premium Kit and the A La Carte section of the store.  Below you can see a photo of my husband indulging me in yet another photo!

I am into all things acrylic right now so this clear arrow is right up my alley!  I love how it looks combined with layered diecuts, enamel dots and Nuvo Mica Sprays.


The gorgeous Simple Stories Color Vibe Alphas provide a punch of color with all of the deep saturated tones this month.  I love creating a title with multiple fonts.  It creates so much interest!


I just had to have these Free Spirit Paper Die Cut Banner Pieces!  I love that they are double-sided!


I still have a lot of stickers, enamel dots and gorgeous sequins to play with!  I am head over heels for the color palette this month!


I can’t wait to see what you create with your kits this month!  Please share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys FaceBook Community page as well as on Instagram and be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

You can find my process video for this layout on my YouTube channel “She’s Crafty”.

Comments

Popular Posts