{Another Awesome Boating Adventure} Using the March 2021 "Patina" Premium Kit

 

Welcome to my second layout using the "Patina" Premium Kit and add-ons. For this layout, I used the main kit, matching sequins, Magical Forest chipboard, and Nuvo dots. I love the 49 and Market layering pieces included in this kit and I used them again behind the photo of Ben and me. The pieces coordinate perfectly and I love the layered look behind the main photo. 

I used small foam Thickers to add the date and our initials, then created my title using three types of letter stickers (small foam Thickers, tile enamel Thickers, and Simple Stories Foam alpha stickers. 

I added my journaling on strips and adhered the strips to my page using a tape runner. I added enamel dots, sequins, and Nuvo drops across the page, plus Nuvo Mica Mist. 

Thank you for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club when you post on social media; we love seeing your work! 

- Erin

Comments

Popular Posts