{Adventures in PB&J Making} using March 2021 "Treasured" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello Crafty Friends, I am here with my last layout using the Treasured Deluxe Theme Kit for the month of March. My son Mason went through a phase of loving uncrustable sandwiches but he didn't like the jelly in them so he wanted to try his hand at making his own.  He quickly realized that this was the way to go. We made a bunch of them with his favorite wheat bread and Skippy peanut butter and put them in the freezer. This was definitely a good thing for school lunches. 


I decided to use my scraps I had laying on my desk to create different size squares to form a background.
 

I added a few embellishments to this corner with the flag banner from the Pebbles- Peek-a-boo you phrase ephemera, along with a tag from the reusable packaging. I also added a few hearts from the Thickers "Brave"puffy phrase and accent stickers and Nuvo Drops in Dandalion yellow, and Simply white

I cut this phrase from the Pebbles- Peek-a-boo you "Be Wild" paper that was included in the kit. The rabbit is from the Remarks "Baby Girl" dimensional stickers. I thought this was the perfect place for this. To tie the layout together I used a white gel pen and drew dashed lines along the bottom half of my page. 


For my title I decided to mix and match using the "Grayson" foil foam letter stickers along with the Adventures tag from the Peek-a-boo you phrase Ephemera pack along with some simple stories black letter stickers I found in my stash. 

That wraps up my last layout for the month of March with this awesome kit.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Treasured" Deluxe Theme kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Fell free to check out my process video over on youtube: https://youtu.be/3y3YPEmbnb0



Comments

Popular Posts