{Achieved!} Using the March "Patina" Premium Kit

Hey everyone!  I'm here with my last layout using March's premium kit.  I loved the colors in this kit and took advantage of the greens to document my earning of my Master's degree that I finished up this past December.  My college colors are green and gold.


I pulled out the greens and the creams from this kit for this layout.  I also like the little pop of navy from the large floral die cut.  There is also a library card die cut that was perfect, as my degree is in Library Sciences.


For my title, I used the foam Simple Stories letter sticker and added a word tile.  I definitely felt badass when I finished my degree so that was a nice little touch.


I used more of the word tiles on the side and a cut apart from the patterned paper for my journaling.  The enamel dots were great as a finishing touch.


I love the polka dot paper as it has some small print inside the dots, which lends well to the library theme.  

I love how this layout turned out.  Thanks so much for joining me today.  If you want to see the process for making this layout, you can watch it on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/W2g9k8MVGfI

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts