{Wild Heart} using the “Wild” Premium Kit

Hello again friends! I’m here to share this great double page layout with you using the February Premium Kit, “Wild”. I don’t often do two-page layouts, but sometimes you just have more photos than can fit on a single page.

I chose a few papers that had colors I thought went well with my photos and I got to work cutting and tearing. After I adhered my photos, I cut words out of the “Narrative” paper by Vicky Boutin and used them as subtitles. 

I decided to use the stamp set for my title. I stamped the word Wild and heart on the yellow paper and cut them out. At this point, I decided to splatter some gold all over my page. Then I added two wood pieces and Nuvo drops. It’s not finished without Nuvo, am I right? 

I used some of the stickers from the Vicky Boutin pack to creat a little tag on the lower right portion of my layout. I used some of the twine they used to package my kit. I love that you can use a lot of their packaging on your layouts. Then, of course, I added a few more Nuvo drops. 

As a finishing touch, I decided to use some of the twine and stitch little Xs above my title and another matching set on the other page. I just poked holes in my layout and threaded the twine through. 

Thanks for taking a look at my layout! I hope you are inspired to use your kits too. If you do, please share your layouts with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community on Facebook. And you can find all my layouts at joybells_scraps on Instagram. 

See you again soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts