{Wild Boys} Featuring the “Wild” Premium Kit

Hello my friends! I am so excited to share my last layout for the month using this fabulous “Wild” Premium Kit. Really though, it probably won’t be my last layout using this kit. I am in love with the color combo this kit provides and I have many scraps. I foresee at least a few more layouts using it. I’ll be sure to share over on Facebook for sure. 


Back to the point! This layout is one of my favorites. I took a 2.5” circle punch and randomly punches out some circles and then cut them in half. I arranged them alongside that blue strip of patterned paper and then I inked the edges of all of them with black ink. It made them pop a little. 


After I had that base completed, I matted my photo with white cardstock and adhered it. I used the wooden word “wild” that comes with the kit and added the word “boys” using the yellow Pinkfresh Studios alpha stickers. 


I decided to journal on a circle I punched out, but didn’t use for the base of my layout. I kind of backed it with another circle and added a couple of circles from the sticker pack and a wood star that I had in my stash. 


At this point, I felt like there was a little too much white on my layout. I covered up my photo and splattered some matching watercolor paint on the white potion. After it dried, I added a banner and some stickers from the sticker pack. The word “everyday” was part of a longer phrase, I just cut it off the longer phrase. I added two wooden stars from my stash and then sprinkled some of the coordinating sequins around my layout to finish it off. 


I hope you have enjoyed this look at my favorite layout of the month. Like I said, I think it’s the colors that get me. If you’re creating with any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club kits, please share them with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club community. We would absolutely love to see what you are making. And you can find all my scrapbooking layouts over on Instagram. See you next month! 


Joy

Comments

Popular Posts