{WILD ADVENTURES} USING THE FEBRUARY 2021 “WILD” PREMIUM KIT
Hello friends! It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you a double page layout with nine photos! This "Wild" Premium Kit was perfect for highlighting the adventures that my son and his gal pal had in Northern Michigan recently.
We receive the coolest custom wood veneer in our kits! I layered my title on top of these detail-cut pears with a fab acrylic and wood arrow. My Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Navy from a previous kit completed the cluster.
Y’all know how much I adore the no waste packaging! I used a punch for the woodgrain circle, added a wee sentiment from the Vicki Boutin Sticker Book on top and then an acrylic circle on both to create my own little flair!
The add-on acrylic pieces with wood veneer inserts are seriously the GOAT (greatest of all time)! They add the coolest focal point to bring your eye right to the photo of my son with a big grin!
Sequins, a fabulous stamp, trim and Vicki Boutin goodies?! I can’t wait to keep creating with the gorgeous kit!
I'd love to see what you create with this kit! Please join us on FaceBook in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.






Comments
Post a Comment