{Wild about You} using the "Wild" Premium Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here, sharing my third layout for February using the "WILD" Premium Kit. This is a double 8 1/2x11 layout design.
I love the way this layout turned out. I started out with a sketch. The orignal was a 12x12 single page layout. I stretched it, turned it and changed it to a 8 1/2 x11 double page layout. Also photo sizes are larger. I really like how this layout turned out. I got the sketch from my design team friend Shannon Allor.
The background came from a paper pad. I liked the kraft and it matched with the Vicki Boutin sticker book that came in the kit. I matted all the photos on the Bo Bunny paper from the kit and white cardstock. The small square one is popped up on play foam.
The title was made using the wood veneer piece. I colored it with yellow and orange distress oxide. I used the tile stickers from last month's kit and the thickers from the "Little Mister" Deluxe Theme Kit. I added in Vicki Boutin stickers and a cute puffy monkey sticker that matched my son's pajamas.
I also brought in thickers from the page kit this month. I like using up left overs. I picked out the yellow sayings and then tiny hearts to match. I also brought in the half pearls from past kits and a current kit. I love using these little pearls.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 
Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts