{The Oaks Theater} Using the February 2021 “Little Mister” Theme Kit & Add-Ons



Happy Sunday, friends! Today I am sharing my last layout using the February 2021 kits. For this layout, I used the Little Mister kits and a few add-ons available in the shop this month. 

I love the Vicki Boutin stamp set included in the Little Mister kit and used it to create texture on the white cardstock background. 


On the right side of my photo I layered die-cuts, stickers, navy pearls, enamel dots, tickets, and tags. I love the layered look and the Shimelle die cut pack had so many options that worked for my page. 


Here is a close up of the stamping behind the photo. I used Vicki Boutin ink in three colors, that matched the pattern paper from the kit. 

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and checking out my page! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club when you post your layouts (and cards!) on social media! 

Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts