{Switch & Go Dinosaurs} Using the "Little Mister" Deluxe Theme Kit

 


Welcome to my second layout using the February kits! For this layout I created a two-page spread using a Page Maps sketch for inspiration and the "Little Mister" Deluxe Theme Kit. I also used several add-ons available a la cart in the shop (Field Trip Ephemera, Field Trip stickers, & Field Trip enamel dots).


I love these photos and the different angles of my nephew and his dinosaur, so I decided to keep all the photos at 4x6 inches. I tucked bits and pieces from the ephemera pack and the Lil' Dude Sticker Pack from Simple Stories, included in the Deluxe Theme Kit. I added enamel dots on top of the stickers and die-cuts. 


I love the Vicki Boutin stamp set included in the "Little Mister" kit and I added a few stamped images to my embellishment clusters around the page. My nephew LOVES dinosaurs and I added dinosaur die-cuts in each embellishment cluster. 



I hope you enjoy my layout and I would love to see what you create using the February kits! Make sure you tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club when you post on social media! Have a great day and check back tomorrow for more great inspiration! 

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts