{Friends} Using the February 2021 “Wild” Premium Kit


 

Welcome to my first layout using the “Wild” Premium Kit! 

For this layout, I started by painting the white background cardstock with light blue watercolor paint (I applied gesso to the paper first). The white cardstock is a little wrinkled still, but it should even out once it’s in an album. 

After I painted the background I backed the “friends” cut file with yellow patterned paper and added it to my layout using pop dots.

I clustered embellishments above and below the photo using the Vicki Boutin sticker book included in the kit. I added sequins and acrylic elements, as well. The acrylic pieces are add-ons this month! 

The yellow mini alpha stickers are my favorite piece of this kit. I love their size and versatility! Yellow is such a fun color to work with. 

Thank you so much for checking out my page! I will see you next week with another layout; my next page is a 2-page layout! Yay! 

-Erin

Comments