{DOG LIFE) FEATURING THE "WILD" PREMIUM KIT

Today I have this very earthy page featuring the "Wild" Premium Kit and my sweet doggos!  My dogs were out playing in the yard which has trees and grass so I needed something to enhance those and I knew that this kit would be perfect!  Since I had so many photos I decided to use a pocket page to document them as well as a 12x12 page and I'm just loving the way they turned out!
One thing that I love about pocket pages is that you can fit so many photos on one page, PLUS each little pocket is an opportunity to do a small scrapbook page in!  I started my layout with my title pocket, {Dog Life}, using paper and embellies from my kit.  The title is actually fussy cut from one of the papers.

On another one of my pockets I decided to use the cutfile that came with the kit and do a little shaker with vellum.  I used only the gold sequins that came with the mix in the kit since I was using such a dark paper on the background.  Then I finished it with some of the Vicky Boutin stickers from the kit.
When doing my 12x12 page I decided to add a little trail of sequins.  It wound up looking kind of like a tree branch which actually went well with the whole feel of the layout.  I also used the yellow alphas to add more interest to this side as well as more fussy cut letters and fun stickers.

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading about my {Dog Life} layout and I hope this inspires you to get creating with your "Wild" Premium Kit!  We would love to see all your creations on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group page or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #wild (or which ever kit you are working with)

Comments

Popular Posts