{BEST FRIENDS EVER} Using the February 2021 "Wild" Premium Kit



Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fun textured layout with my boys, Mason and Blue.  I was swooning over the fab A La Carte products this month and had to use this adorable cut file as well as the wood veneer to showcase the pups out on our front porch getting some sun.


I try to use the no waste packaging as much as possible.  I layered a label, a couple of ticket punches, Vicki Boutin stickers and a sticker that I may have pilfered from my Page Kit by Meridy.  A sequin or two and this cluster was complete.


I wanted to use this gorgeous arrow wood veneer piece.  It had a red acrylic piece for the inset.  I just popped it out and backed it with some of the gorgeous Vicki Boutin patterned paper.  


I loved the bold white of the “Friends” cutfile.  I went ahead and backed the entire thing with the Oxidation paper.  I love that the paper was ever so kind enough to match Mason!


I have so many goodies left from my kit!  I always have to get the extra patterned papers because we receive so many embellishments!

I can’t wait to see what you create this month!  Please join us on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community page.  Be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub on Instagram if you’d like to share there.

Here’s a link to my process video on my YouTube Channel “She’s Crafty”.










 

Comments

Popular Posts