{8th Birthday} Using February's Premium Kit

Hey everyone!  I'm here with my final layout using the February premium kit called "Wild."  I loved the sticker book that has a page of number stickers in it.  That page prompted this layout that I've been meaning to create for a while.  


My daughter, Layla, turned 8 last summer.  We just happened to be at my mother-in-law's house on her actual birthday and let me tell you...she got spoiled!  This birthday celebration ended up continuing at a friend's house after we got back home and then to my parent's house as well.  It was literally a birthday that would not end.


I used a combination of letter stickers for the title.  The yellow alphas were from the kit, the "birthday" Thickers were from my stash and the "8" was from the sticker book in the kit.


Used some of the labels that are included on the back of the packages in the kit to house my journaling.  I loved using the number stickers to start it off and indicated which birthday celebration we were doing.


I finished off the layout with sequins and wood veneer arrows from the shop.  I love this layout!

Thanks so much for joining me today!  If you want to see the process of putting this layout together, you can watch it on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/xk-8zEBe9cY

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts