{4th Grade School Pictures} using February 2021 "Wild" Premium Kit

Hello Friends, this is my last layout using the  "Wild" Premium kit  for Febuaury 2021. These photos were calling out to me to scrap. My son Mason cracks me up and loves to wait until the last minute to do his chores. Especially taking out the trash cans out to the curb on trash day. These photos were taken back in November 2020.  The weekend prior he wanted to go shopping to pick a new shirt out. He stumbled across this shirt. He chose it because it had all of his favorite colors in it. 


I chose to use most of the patterned paper and punched out a 2 inch square. I then cut those squares in half to make a triangles. I placed the triangles in a random pattern  to create a little bit of color. 


I did mat all of my photos in the Ella & Viv Oxidation paper from the kit. I used a few of the word strips from the reusable packaging along with two circle stickers from the Vicki Boutin sticker book. I finished off my embellishment clusters with some green nuvo drops from my stash.  



Under my title I used a tag from the reusable packaging and layered the title and used a combo of thickers. The "school pictures" letters are the letter stickers that are included in the kit. 

To finish off the layout I added a line all the way around the edge to give a little more detail.

That wraps up my last layout for the month of February with this awesome kit.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Wild" Premium kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Fell free to check out my process video over on youtube: https://youtu.be/GDMzRjZtCW4

Comments

Popular Posts