{Winter Wishes} using the "Flurries" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here, sharing my last layout for December using the "Flurries" Deluxe Theme Kit. This is 11 x 8 1/2 layout design.
This layout started with the idea to use all the cute animals from the sticker sheet or as many as I could. So going off of those colors, I decided that I would need the darker green to tie in the cute polar bear on the left side. I didn't have that color in the kit but did have a left over piece of Bo Bunny cardstock from the past "Cozy" kit. So I used that. The green snowflake paper is from my stash of 6x6 papers. It was a perfect match.
At the top I used embroidery floss it's glued down with clear glue. I placed the blue sticker on play foam. I added in snowflake sequins from a past NJFB's kit called "Christmas Traditions". I also used an acrylic word set {WINTER WISHES} from the al a carte shop for part of the title.
For the bottom of the layout I tore papers and inked the edges and layered them up to create the ground. The very bottom strip is a border sticker. I added in sticker animals and trees and more words. My photos are on white cardstock and tissue paper from the kit box and up on playfoam. I also added one more snowflake sticker and wonderland sticker.  My 2 year old son loved walking in the snow, this was the perfect kit for these photos!

Comments

Popular Posts