{Oh, What Fun} Using the December 2020 “Flurries” Kit


Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog! Today, I’m sharing a bonus layout with you, using the “Flurries” add-on kit. 


I love the wooden snowflakes included in this kit and sprinkled five of them on my page, along with the matching sequins from the add-on sequin mix. 


The black Thickers in this kit are one of my favorite basic fonts and I used them to spell Jack’s name at the top of the page.

I created the title from the PinkFresh Studios puffy title package (available in the shop), and tucked labels and snowflake stickers under the photo and next to the title. The postage stamp paper, also from PinkFresh Studio, is another favorite piece from this collection. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure to take {Not} Just For Boys when you post your creations on social media!

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts