{Nute and Graham} using the “Remarkable” Premium Kit

Hello and thanks for coming to take a look at my last layout for the year 2020! I used the “Remarkable” December 2020 Premium Kit to document the new additions to our home and their unusual names. 

I am going to start by saying we like to give our pets unusual names. These names came about as we were reminiscing about my youngest and his funny words for things when he was a toddler. He called milk “nute”. His favorite snack was milk and Graham crackers, so it became “nute and grahams”. We were laughing about this and I looked at the kittens. I looked at my kids and announced “I think we have their names”. And they stuck. 


I took a sheet of white cardstock and used my watercolor set and a paintbrush to spatter some maroon paint in the lower left quadrant of my page. I used one of the stencils and a black ink pad to create some text for the background. Then I adhered a 6 inch wide strip of the script patterned paper to the right side of the layout. 

I layered bits some pieces of pattern papers under my photo along with the bingo card from the ephemera pack.

I tucked some more ephemera behind and to the left of my photo in a cluster. I didn’t want to overdo it. The photo the papers and all of the text makes this a busy looking layout.

I used the set of Thickers to create my title. Obviously I wanted to focus on the kittens’ goofy names, so as soon as I decided how I was going to spell Nute, I had myself a page. I added some sequins from the coordinating mix to complete my layout. 


I hope you enjoyed a closer look at my last layout of this year! I wish all of you a very merry Christmas and a happy holiday season! 

I would like to encourage you to share any of your layouts using this kit to the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community on Facebook. I would love to see what you make! 

Until next year! 

Joy

Comments

  1. You’re so talented! It probably helped that all three of your subjects are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts